I love your backyard. What fun! We get deer in our backyard, but never the bucks. Those are huge deer.
Wow, they are beautiful! Your kids must be having so much fun with all of the wildlife living near you!
Those are awesome! I know a lot of people who would like to look through the scope of their rifle at those big bucks!!DadCool picture of deer Jenny! I wish Dave could have put the video on your blog!Love, Emmy
mike is in awe of that picture. it stopped him in his tracks. what a cool way to start a morning!
I love the picture.I am sure the kids loved the deer. All I see when I look out my window is snow! It's too early! Oh well.
Holy cow! Those are huge, and much better to see out back than a black bear, eh?
Oh my gosh is that the actual picture? Those guys are huge!
That is amazing. What did the kids think about them? I miss the mountains just thinking about that.
That's how I grew up- seeing wildlife all the time. Glad you got your art problem solved
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love your backyard. What fun! We get deer in our backyard, but never the bucks. Those are huge deer.
Wow, they are beautiful! Your kids must be having so much fun with all of the wildlife living near you!
Those are awesome! I know a lot of people who would like to look through the scope of their rifle at those big bucks!!
Dad
Cool picture of deer Jenny! I wish Dave could have put the video on your blog!
Love, Emmy
mike is in awe of that picture. it stopped him in his tracks. what a cool way to start a morning!
I love the picture.I am sure the kids loved the deer. All I see when I look out my window is snow! It's too early! Oh well.
Holy cow! Those are huge, and much better to see out back than a black bear, eh?
Oh my gosh is that the actual picture? Those guys are huge!
That is amazing. What did the kids think about them? I miss the mountains just thinking about that.
That's how I grew up- seeing wildlife all the time. Glad you got your art problem solved
Post a Comment