Today I finally finished scrapbooking Kate's first year. I started it a long time ago, but this week I decided that I should do something with my spare time other than checking my email. I went to Hobby Lobby in Santa Fe the other day and they had scrapbook paper one sale for 10 for $1. For some reason I only bought $1 worth. Oh well. Anyway...Here are some examples of my easy scrapbook pages. Maybe I'll start on Jack's first year this week...


We went to Kate's school's Family Fun Night this week. Kate was excited to show Dave her classroom and school. She got her face painted, but since we had to wash it off right after we got home (since it was bedtime) we took a picture so Kate could remember what it looked like.
1 comment:
Your pages look great. I hear you on the face paint...they never want to take it off, but you can't let them go to bed with it on. Pictures are the only solution!
Post a Comment