Since my blog is really our only family journal/photo album/etc. I thought I'd write a post about we are all enjoying these days:
Jack
Popcorn
Throwing balls (and anything else he picks up)
Jumping off things (the higher the better)
Pretending to be a puppy
The Jungle Book movie
Biting and pinching Kate and pulling out her hair (lovely!)
Kate
Preschool
Playgroups
Playdates (she feels this need to play with someone every day after school at their house -- which doesn't happen every day which makes her think that I'm mean and makes her sad)
Coloring with her colored pencils that she has been earning when she's been good
Her new pink skirt
Me
Early morning runs
Baking (which cancels out the calories burned from running)
Quiet time while Kate is at school at Jack is sleeping (heaven!)
Spending too much time on my food blog and checking other people's blogs (I need a new hobby!)
Dave
BYU football (he's not enjoying it so much since they aren't so good anymore)
Jazz games (I can't believe basketball is already starting!)
playing basketball at the high school gym two nights a week
Getting closer to becoming Dr. Judi
Anyway...That's what we've been enjoying.
4 comments:
what i enjoy about your blog:
kate's cute hairdo's
jack's cute facial expressions
jenny's wonderful recipes, your good ideas for parenting (i.e. colored pencil earning);and your jazz game endurance
dave's handlebars
I am glad to see that Dylan's was not only able to teach Kate to jump off the couch but that is got passed down through Kate even to Jack!! Sounds like you are doing a lot of fun things! Running and baking are the best!!
I love that you love baking because I have so often been the lucky recipient of your talents. And you are awesome to do those early morning runs.
okay I really like this idea...I'm going to do it. :)
Thanks for the idea. So maybe one of these days I'll email you back. Sorry so slow.
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment