I didn't take any pictures of the kids, but yesterday Kate dressed up as a cheerleader (it was really cute) for the party and Cinderella for trunk-or-treat. Jack didn't dress up for the party and for trunk-or-treat he wore his Superman pajama top that has a cape that attaches to it, but he left his cape at home, so really his costume was pretty lame. But, the chili that I took (Annelisa's white chili) won the "cheesiest" chili award. Yipee!
Here are some pictures of our Halloween adventures today.
I threw together this pirate costume this afternoon. My friend, JoDee, let me borrow the hook and eye patch. Jack loved being a pirate!


Captain Jack and Snow White Kate walking down the hall at Kate's school party this afternoon.
We went trick-or-treating at the hospital right after school. The kids loved it. Jack got over his shyness pretty quickly. He had to lift up his arm in every picture and say "Aargh!"
After trick-or-treating at the hospital the kids and I went to visit our favorite ex-neighbor, Chris. Then we met Dave downtown for some more trick-or-treating. The kids were pretty tired and not so into trick-or-treating, so we didn't stay too long. Most businesses in Los Alamos set up tables downtown and hand out candy. It's nice so we don't get many trick-or-treaters at home and we don't have to take our kids out on the street. We have our year supply of candy now.
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!






6 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of Captain Jack and Snow White!!
Love you!!
Only you could pull a costume out of nothing. We had a million different costumes too!
Sooo cute! Kate is growing up way too fast!
Did you make your trick-or-treat bags? I think they are so cute! The kids looked like they had lots of fun, Dave not so much. Doesn't he ever smile in pictures???? Love ya Dave!
Seriously, I could barely get a measely 3 costumes together, and you just reported that your kids had 2-3 costumes EACH? I just can't compete with you :)
oh , and Alex way wants those Superman pjs.
Post a Comment