Kate and her friend, Annika recently started going to dance class together. They go to the Baptist Church and a cute girl who is a senior in high school teaches them "worship dance". Actually, it's pretty much just beginning ballet with little girl church music on in the background. The girls love it and the teacher is great. The best part is that it is only $15 a month (unheard of!). And, another good thing is Annika's mom lets Jack go to her house and play during dance, so I get to sit and read a book for 45 minutes (that's unheard of too).
The girls (and Jack) were getting ready for dance today.

Practicing his dance moves.

While I was making dinner tonight Jack mixed up a great recipe of flour and water. Little chef in the making. After a while he just started getting everything out of the drawer and got them all dirty. Oh well. At least he wasn't roaring at Kate and making her cry.
6 comments:
I can't believe the dance classes are that cheap! You can't pass that up! It looks like Jack would do well in them too!
There is a little dancer in all of us, boy or girl!!!! We even have Karate for Christ, faith and fitness and lots of other funny Christian things out here!
What a great deal for a dance class...and free babysitting to boot. Amazing. I love Jack's ballerina pose and his cook's concoction!
45 free minutes...how luxurious (sp?)
kate and jack really are so cute, you need to call the gap, and then you can have free clothes!
45 free minutes...how luxurious (sp?)
kate and jack really are so cute, you need to call the gap, and then you can have free clothes!
Such cute pictures! I miss having you guys around. I loved the picture of Jack helping in the kitchen...that's Tommy's favorite! Every time Tom and I come back from a date there is a bowl of "something" waiting for us on the counter that Tommy has talked the babysitter into letting him make! Kate looks so much older since we last saw her... crazy how fast it all goes. I can't wait to put Whit into dance lessons!
Post a Comment