Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nativity Puppets

At Enrichment a couple of months ago we learned how to make these Nativity hand puppets. I had only gotten one wise man half sewn, so I brought them with me to my parent's house this week. My mom helped me finish them. She is a great seamstress, so she did most of the sewing and I did the other stuff. Who knows if I'd have ever finished them at home on my own. It was nice to have the kids occupied and a big space to make my mess where I could leave it until I finished the project. Here is the finished product:

Kate with the angel and shepherd.


Emmalee with Joseph on the left and a wise man on her right.


Cheesy Kate with the innkeeper.


The other two wisemen and Mary.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey those are super cute Jenny!I think I may have to give you a call and try and figure out how you made those. I bet Shannon would have a blast with them. Zubby would probably just throw them down the stairs like he does everything else.

Melinda said...

I love those...how fun for the kids. Do you have a pattern that you used?

Cammie said...

Those are so cute. Do you have the pattern? My kids would love something like that. In fact, I've been trying to find a cute way to re-enact the Christmas story. This would be perfect.