Friday, November 16, 2007

Quick Exercising Note

Does anyone have any great at-home workouts that they like to do? My goal is to get up early every day and exercise, but we only go running on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Doing Taebo isn't really motivating me to get up early. I tried yesterday and I made it two minutes into it before Kate woke up and I had to stop. And, who knows if we are going to go running in the winter? I can just see myself slipping on the ice while trying to run since I'm not very coordinated. We'll see what happens when it starts snowing.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

http://wildmeowzers.blogspot.com/2007/10/turbo-jam.html

Jenny, I posted this a while ago about a fun at home work-out. You can borrow a couple of them if you want.

mags said...

I do denise austin's hit the spot pilates, and it is really good. I used to think she was major annoying, but I actually like the video, and I do sweat. I need to get sweaty to fill like I accomplished something. You can costumize your routine also, so you can skip the stuff you don't have time for or make your workout really long or do the abs routine twice in a row. it is really great!