Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Maggie tagged me the other day, so this one is for you Mags! Here goes:

1. What is your favorite word? okay (especially when Kate or Jack says it)
2. What is your least favorite word? mine (I don't know how many times I've heard that word today. It's driving me crazy.)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? hmm, good question. Maybe music.
4. What turns you off? complaining
5. What is your favorite curse word? oh my land (It's kind of annoying, so maybe I'll stop saying it. I hadn't noticed until Kate said it herself the other day.)
6. What sound or noise do you love? laughter
7. What sound or noise do you hate? someone waking up and crying right after I get to sleep at night.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? chef or have my own bakery
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving tiolets! (I'm with Maggie on this one. My favorite job was when I went to work and someone else cleaned the bathrooms and emptied the garbage.)
10. Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Congratulations, you finally learned how to be patient!

I tag JoDee, Lissa, Meagan, and Melinda.

2 comments:

mags said...

I love it! You should start a bakery, I can just see it.... and smell it.... and I can't wait to eat it!

Cammie said...

Amen on the patience comment. I hope I learn to have some someday!