So, I started another blog. Click on the link below to go to it (the address is http://whatisonyourmenu.blogspot.com/)
It's kind of my own take from a blog that I really like, thisweekfordinner.com. It's basically a blog where I will post my weekly menu (thus making myself actually plan a weekly menu) and where you can share your menu or recipes too. So, check it out and let me know if it's something you'd like to do.
It's kind of my own take from a blog that I really like, thisweekfordinner.com. It's basically a blog where I will post my weekly menu (thus making myself actually plan a weekly menu) and where you can share your menu or recipes too. So, check it out and let me know if it's something you'd like to do.
2 comments:
Wonderful idea! I am in. However, I might not be able to post my menu, I just make a list of ideas and then choose each night for what I am up for.
Oh boy, I used to do weekly menus, but I think it's been since before Anders was born that I've followed a schedule! I'm a hit-and-miss gal now, though I really wish I planned it all out in a sensible way. I'm going to LOVE looking at yours though, and maybe you'll motivate/shame me into getting back on the wagon!
Post a Comment