Monday, August 11, 2008

Seven Years Later

Yep, today is our seven year anniversary. Has it only been seven years? (I mean that in a good way.) It's hard to remember what life was like without Dave. After two kids, nine moves, and seven years of school here we are. I just noticed that we don't many wedding pictures on CDs (only the ones that Norm took). I guess we got married before everyone had digital cameras. Anyway...Happy Anniversary Dave! Love you.


5 comments:

annelisa said...

Congratulations! I remember that day well! You guys both look so young!

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary. We're so glad Dave was lucky enough to marry you. Hope you have a good evening.

P.S. Ditto from my mom about the lucky part.

About Me said...

You two don't even look different! Congrats on 7 years...that's awesome! ;)

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary. Are you guys going golfing to celebrate?;)

suzi said...

Congrats sis! That is a cute picture! You guys are a great looking couple!!