Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Running Update and Preschool News

This morning I went on my first run with my iPod. It was really great. I enjoyed not having to listen to my loud breathing. Thanks everyone for your listening suggestions. Keep them coming! Next on my wish list is the Nike + iPod Sport Kit. Maybe for Christmas...

And, happy news about preschool. Kate was lucky enough to be chosen to be in a peer program preschool at the elementary down the street. She gets to go four days a week in the afternoon. The class is made up of a few kids that have special needs and then two other kids that are "peers." We went to the school yesterday for Kate to be evaluated. There were so many other kids that would have been great in it. I was really surprised that Kate was chosen. She starts on Monday. When I told her about it this morning she held up her pencil and asked if she could bring it.

5 comments:

epic said...

That is great! Enjoy preschool Kate!!!

annelisa said...

So what is the Nike iPod thing? Yeah for Kate. I wish they had something like that for Callie!

Melinda said...

We're excited for Kate's preschool. Can't wait to hear about it. So, yeah, what is the Nike iPod thing all about?

lis said...

wowsers your hair is long! Check out Nikeplus.com. Good luck to kate!

mags said...

that sounds like what austin did last year! he really enjoyed it, hooray for kate! Is she going to Kindergarten next year? man time flies.