Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

The kids were riding bikes in the driveway this afternoon right after school. It started raining and rained pretty hard. Little by little Kate went out into the rain for a minute and then a little longer. Eventually she and Jack were both really wet and splashing up and down the street in the gutter.

Running in the gutter.


Here's a video of some of their rain fun. It might not be the most fun looking footage, but they were sure enjoying themselves.

And, here's a video for the grandparents of them singing in the rain.

10 comments:

Melinda said...

How fun! I envy the rain you get. The kids were so cute singing their song...I like how Jack chimes in on the words he knows!

Meagan said...

That is so cute. Brooklyn loves seeing pictures of "tate" and "ack". Hey at least she recognizes them even if the names are still coming along.

epic said...

Those rain puddles look so fun to run in! And I really enjoyed your song in the rain!
Love, Grandma

epic said...

Here's a blogger question. I've noticed that some of the photos you post allow me to double-clock on them and same them to my computer. Other photos won't let me do that. Do you have any idea what the difference is? I love it when I can save the photos from your blog.
Mom

annelisa said...

Playing in the rain was one of my favorite things to do as a kid. And living in WA, we had plenty of opportunities to do it! Wish we could see you all!

mags said...

playing in the rain has got to be one of the best parts of childhood!

AnneMarie said...

Awe. We miss you guys. Braden keeps asking to play with Jack and Kate! I'll email you the recipe soon. I'm excited about the meal planning blog! You are an inspiration! Keep posting. I love peeking in on what you are doing!

Michal Thompson said...

We got a ton of rain to. It reminded me of CLeveland. I love kates pictures. SHe is a doll.

Marianne said...

Playing in the rain is the best, when you are a kid. I love their video. You amaze me with what you can do with a blog. Love you, Kate and Jack

Kristen said...

Jenny!
Your kids are so cute!! We both enjoyed the song and you know I love singing in the rain!! Yeah! You are teaching your kids well!