Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Blog Design Instructions
Here is the secret to my blog backgrounds, go to http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com and follow the step-by-step instructions to create your own blog look. I download paper from shabbyprincess.com, but I think on that blog there are a few other sites that have free downloads too. Once you get your code changed then it is really easy to switch your paper and change your look. I don't recommend trying to redesign your blog for the first time with kids climbing all over you. At least that made it a lot harder for me to do it. Thanks to Michal for sharing this great blog with me. Also, if you just want to copy and paste a new background, go to matiekay.blogspot.com. She has some cute ones already designed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the secret! I will owe all of my cute blog backgrounds in the future to you!
Post a Comment