Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spring! It is coming . . .

This afternoon as I was taking the garbage can into the backyard, I noticed something green poking out of the dirt. Some bulbs are starting to grow! Hooray. It was so refreshing and nice to see. I can even see a few blades of grass turning green in the really yucky, wet grass. The sun was shining today and it was so nice!

We took two walks today to run our errands, to the library and to the bank. I've missed my double stroller these last few months. It's so nice to get outside. We are all happier outside, because there are no toys to fight over! Hopefully the sunshine keeps coming. I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray for signs of spring! The sun has been shining up here too, but I have been nervous about getting out because we are having a really bad inversion. It's pretty down in the valley in the morning though...the inversion makes fog and coats all the trees and bushes with thick frost.

Wendi said...

I love crocuses. They are always the first sign of spring it seems. I think I'll plant some this fall.

Michal Thompson said...

I am so jealous. Spring won't be here for another three months!!