I've been amazed today at what a difference a little sunshine and warmer weather has made in my day. The kids and I have had a much better day than usual. We spent a few hours outside this morning and it was great. We waited outside while getting our car inspected and went to the park and bought some frozen yogurt. It probably wasn't warm enough to eat frozen yogurt outside, but it sure was yummy. I'm definitely enjoying our 50 degree weather while it lasts. Everything looks a little happier when the sun is shining!
1 comment:
What a beautiful picture. Frozen yogurt huh? 50 degrees? Isn't it funny how perspective changes things? Good for you guys for getting out and enjoying Spring (finally) creeping in! I'll bet everything is melted by now in your neck of the woods. We still have snowbanks, but they are starting to shrink and the water dripping off our roof no longer creates ice on our steps.
Post a Comment