I just finished reading "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini this afternoon. I read a good chunk of it today because I couldn't put it down. If you haven't read it already, I recommend it. It's a little sad, but it kept me interested. Enjoy!
I am glad you liked it! I really liked it too. I just finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns on Sunday. It is his second book. It was even more sad than the Kite Runner, but it was very good too. Just make sure you have tissue handy!
3 comments:
Hey, i like your new blog. Maybe i should read this book too :) Hope you are having a good day.
J
I am glad you liked it! I really liked it too. I just finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns on Sunday. It is his second book. It was even more sad than the Kite Runner, but it was very good too. Just make sure you have tissue handy!
I totally just finished that book on Sunday...reading the same book at the same time...it's like we are sisters or something!
Post a Comment