Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

So, I know that I posted yesterday about the great weather, but I'm enjoying it so much that I have to post again about it. This morning we went to the park down the street and all the snow was gone and the sand wasn't too muddy/dirty. The kids can't get enough of the swings and Jack loves going down the slide (he didn't like that too much when we went to the park in the snow).

Kate wanted to have a picnic, so I took their little table onto the porch and had lunch. She wanted to set a blanket on the grass, but it's still pretty wet. (Don't mind the dead flowers in the pictures, Kate helped me clip the dead branches off after we ate. I probably killed the flowers, but oh well.)


































This is Jack's favorite thing to do -- grab the keys and play in the car. My kids can spend hours just playing in the car. So, I grabbed my book and sat in it with them for a while and enjoyed the sunshine.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, it was warm here today, but not picnic warm. I envy you.
You're a great mom, you're kids are lucky to have you.

Melinda said...

P.S. I can't believe I misspelled "you're"...that's a pet peeve of mine (getting "your" and "you're" right)! Oops!

mags said...

Can't wait for the sunshine! I think trimming your dead flowers is actually a good thing, I don't know for sure though, I am far from a green thumb.