My friend Jen told me yesterday about the best website. It is goCityKids. It is the greatest website to know what great kid things are going on in your city. Like today for instance is free day at Hogle Zoo and Jen told me about it because she gets a weekly newsletter that tells all the great things that are going on in Salt Lake, both free and not. Check it out. Hopefully they'll have your city. You'll never be bored again (that's what I hope).
5 comments:
I guess it was too much to hope that they'd have my hometown. However, we may still benefit from knowing what's going on in your hometown since we end up down there a lot.
Thank you for posting that!!! We needed it. I am so jealous of your warm weather, I think I already told you that. Oh, how I wish.
Ya know, I really hate the site meter thingy because it's a little embarrassing how often I am checking blogs. Just tell me to get a life of my own!
So I hope it's okay but I copied this post on my blog. :) See you at the park tomorrow.
I'm going to check that out right now! You always have such good ideas about what to do with the kiddies. I really like checking your blog.
ps Melinda, I hear you about the sitemeter thing, sometimes when I check mine I am so glad no one can see how many times I get on it a day!
Post a Comment