Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pics from our trip to Logan last weekend

This picture breaks my heart! Jack is so sad. He got hit in the head by a snowball and he was so embarrased that he just sat there and didn't move for a few minutes.
Kate and Ethan playing in the snow while we waited in line to go on the sleigh ride (at Hardware Ranch)
Ethan and Kate got to sit by the driver on the sleigh.

Elk. Elk. Elk.
Really big elk.

5 comments:

mags said...

That picture of Jack makes me laugh and cry!! I bet that is how dave spent a lot of time when he was little, tell him I will slug mike in the arm for him tonight.

mags said...

ps I love your answer to my question. I think I'm going to do that every week it has been so fun reading answers.

mags said...

pps there's nothing like an uninterupted shower

Melinda said...

Dave never looked sad...Dave looked MAD!!! If that had happened to Dave when he was little, he'd be telling the kid off.
That picture is a heartbreaker, but it is also so sweet how sensitive he is and how guileless he looks...just pure emotion. It makes me want to reach in and hug him.

AnneMarie said...

WOW! I don't think I have ever seen that many Elk and as big as they are. How fun to be able to show the kids.