
Kate got her haircut today. It had been a while and she was really excited about it when I mentioned it. It's so nice that she doesn't cry and need to be bribed anymore when she gets a haircut.

And of course if you take a picture of one kid, you have to take a picture of the other. If you look closely on Jack's forehead you'll see the battle wounds from his tumble off of the bed onto the cedar chest last night (while we were talking to Annelisa on Skype). I didn't see it happen, but she probably did. Maybe Jack will learn not to jump on the bed, or maybe not. And, BTW Jack has in his own bed three nights in a row!
4 comments:
Kate's haircut is so cute! The girls and I are getting ours cut tomorrow! Yes, I did see Jack fall. It looked like it really hurt! Good talking to you guys last night!
She looks so cute! It makes her look a little older too. She's such a pretty girl, and such a sweetheart. Poor Jack...Anders has a goose egg just like that right now. He leaned too far of his bouncy chair and fell head-first onto our tile counter kitchen island (I know what you're thinking...is Melinda a fit mother??? I had that thought too!)
That is such a cute haircut! Shannon loved seeing pics of the kids. We got ours cut a week or so ago. I need to get a camera so I can start posting pics.
Cute hair. I have not been able to bring myself to cut Cali's hair...although I should.
Post a Comment