Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tag, I'm it! From A to Z.

A: Attached or single: Married

B: Best Friend: Dave

C: Cake or Pie: Hmm. Both are great, but I'd have to say pie. I love Marianne's peach pie!

D: Day of Choice: Friday

E: Essential Item: House keys -- I can't go anywhere without them.

F: Favorite Color: Aqua

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither. I'd rather have chocolate!

H: Hometown: Fairview, UT

I: Indulgence(s): Hmm... it's nice to have a doughnut every once in a while.

J: January or July: July. Summertime. Doesn't it sound great about now?

K: Kids: Two. One boy and one girl.

L: Life is incomplete without: Family

M: Marriage Date: August 11, 2001.

N: Number of Siblings: Three, one older sis, a younger brother, and a much younger and littler sister.

O: Oranges or Apples: Apples. I love oranges around Christmas-time, but apples are good the whole year through.

P: Phobias or Fears: Driving up steep hills when there is a stoplight at the top so you have to wait for the light on the really steep part.

Q: Quote(s): I'll just use Wendi's quote from her tag. I liked it, so here it is, “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” Lucille Ball

R: Reason To Smile: The kids are in bed and I've still got an hour or so before I go to bed!

S: Season: Spring/Early summer

T: Tag Six: Let’s try: Lissa, Melinda, Maggie, Meagan, JoDee, Michal.

U: Unknown Fact about Me: Honestly I can't think of one. It's been a long day and nothing is coming to mind.

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I enjoy a little meat with dinner.

W: Worst Habit: Talking to everyone in my family in my nagging voice.

X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds:Ultrasound. Never had a reason to have an x-ray.

Y: Your Favorite Food: Lately it has been Melinda's recipe for turkey meatballs. So yummy! I can't get enough of them in meatball sandwiches and spaghetti.

Z: Zodiac: Honestly, I don't even know. I'm sure I've read about it a few times, but I've never cared enough to remember what sign mine is. Oh well.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm a little hungry after reading your tag...peach pie, chocolate, doughnuts, meatballs!! I think you should mention your audio/video expertise in the unknown fact section. How many of us can do that? Not I! BTW, your sign is Leo, like Derek, Bruce, and my mom.

mags said...

Jenny I loved reading about you. it always makes me smile to read about everyone else. I am fascinated by it. I gotta try those meatballs!

Michal Thompson said...

I have to agree, I enjoyed getting to know you even better, or it just made me miss you more.

Cammie said...

Great tag. I loved reading your answers. Even though you didn't tag me I think this would be a fun one to do.