Monday, March 17, 2008

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday we went to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. I helped fill and hide the eggs beforehand. It was amazing how fast 2000+ eggs can disappear. My kids each grabbed about 6 eggs and put them on their basket. It was the perfect amount -- not too much candy. Kate ate it all in an hour or so. It was pretty cold, so the egg hunt was outside and the rest of the activities were inside.




3 comments:

Melinda said...

You live in a really fun neighborhood. I haven't heard of anything going on here, not even a Primary activity.

Cammie said...

Holy cow! Did you say 2000 eggs! That's amazing. Great neighborhood. I wish we would've thought to do something like that. There's always next year!

Melinda said...

How do you get your kids to smile so cute for the camera? They are so cute in the little flower and bunny cutout picture. Maybe Kate can teach Ethan how to LOOK at the camera and smile.