Last night Jack slept through the whole night in his own bed without waking up. It's a miracle! I can't remember the last time that he hasn't woken up and then slept in my bed for the rest of the night. I put a bigger blanket on his bed and then tucked it in under the mattress so he wouldn't fall out. We'll see what happens tonight.
6 comments:
Isn't it wonderful! It is amazing how exciting a whole nights sleep can be after being pregnant, having a newborn and then dealing with everything in between.
Great trick with the blankeys!
Pretty exciting! I am wishing for many more sleep-filled nights for you (w/o kids in your bed)! Little Jack is growing up!
Hooray! I am so glad for you and Jack. Hopefully you will both get better sleep now!
I think it is so cute that he sleeps with a bear. Katelyn sleeps with one too! None of my other girls did! Hopefully this is the beginning of something wonderful!
Here's a little sleeping update: Jack slept through the night last night too! Two nights in a row! Amazing! Maybe he didn't like being confined in a crib, but he better behave and not get into trouble or I'm making the bed back into a crib. And a little side note -- the bear that he is sleeping with I got from my Grandma when I was a baby. He loves it!
Post a Comment