Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A lovely picture of my haircut

Okay, so here's the only picture that kind of shows my haircut. Kate was my photographer this morning and this is the best picture out of all of them. The camera is a little too heavy for her to hold, but at least my head and Jack's head are in the picture. Anyway...My hair is cut in a long a-line, so it's a little shorter in the back. I got 3-4 inches cut off. Have I ever mentioned that I'd much rather post pictures of my kids than of myself?

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

I love it. I hate pictures of me too! But you look great.

annelisa said...

Your haircut looks good! Thanks for posting it! I was very impressed to hear that you ran 5+ miles. You are my inspiration!

Melinda said...

Your hair always looks good. I'm impressed that Kate actually got your heads in the picture!