This isn't the best picture, but not worth the effort to take another one.
Great job on the painting!!! Looks Fabulous!
You made it! And your house looks great. By the way, is Dave aware of our 10 year class reunion? I have a link to it on the side of my blog if he wants details, or to read about any of his former high school friends!
The room looks great! But I can't believe you didn't like the original color!
Moving and painting! It looks really nice. I especially like the white doors.
Looks great!Mom
Definitely an improvement. The trolley looks so fun. Our public bus is free, but doesn't look as cool as yours.
Sad to have missed your call the other day. Let's talk tomorrow! Love the color you choose. Nice work!
It looks great! I'm really glad you and dave are in New Mexico. Los Alamos is so pretty. We can't wait to visit you again.
I like the doors much better white. They were too much "in your face" before.
It's always nice to add a little splash of color! Looks Great!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great job on the painting!!! Looks Fabulous!
You made it! And your house looks great. By the way, is Dave aware of our 10 year class reunion? I have a link to it on the side of my blog if he wants details, or to read about any of his former high school friends!
The room looks great! But I can't believe you didn't like the original color!
Moving and painting! It looks really nice. I especially like the white doors.
Looks great!
Mom
Definitely an improvement. The trolley looks so fun. Our public bus is free, but doesn't look as cool as yours.
Sad to have missed your call the other day. Let's talk tomorrow! Love the color you choose. Nice work!
It looks great! I'm really glad you and dave are in New Mexico. Los Alamos is so pretty. We can't wait to visit you again.
I like the doors much better white. They were too much "in your face" before.
It's always nice to add a little splash of color! Looks Great!
Post a Comment