
This morning the kids and I were outside and a coyote came trotting down the middle of the street. It took me by surprise. It was a little out of the ordinary. I've heard the coyotes howling at night a few times, but I haven't seen one in front of my house before. I wish I'd had my camera, but I didn't.

This afternoon the kids and I tried out the new transit system here. It is free and takes you to wherever you need to go around town. It took us a half hour to make it from our house to the library. We got to switch by the lab at the transit center and ride the trolley bus (not the one in the picture, but a similar one) to the library. However next time we ride the bus we'll go in the morning and not when everyone is coming home from work, since it took us an hour to get home. It's nice that it is free, so I'm sure we'll be using it. When we lived here last year we lived downtown and could walk everywhere, but now our house is on a mesa that is about 15 minutes away from everything.
6 comments:
How fun! What a cool trolley, now every time you go somewhere it will be an adventure!
That looks so picturesque! What fun.
The kids must have loved that!
That looks like so much fun (the trolly/train) not the coyote :)
What a fun place to live.
We say coyotes all the time growing up in CO. So fun huh! Wow what a library experience.
Post a Comment