Pizza Dough7/8 c. warm water (I know it's a weird measurement, so just do a little less than 1 c.)
3/4 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 1/2 c. flour
2 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. yeast
If using a breadmaker, put all ingredients inside and set it on the dough setting.
If using a kitchenaid, mix all ingredients using dough hook and let rise for about an hour (give or take).
Roll out dough and put in one 12" round pizza pan. Let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 400 for 15 - 20 minutes.
I'm adding another pizza crust recipe. This one doesn't have to rise. I got it from Meagan and it's really good, quick and easy. Enjoy!
1 T. yeast
1 1/4 c. warm water
1/2 T. sugar
1 T. olive oil
1/2 T. salt
3 1/2 - 4 c. flour
Mix yeast and warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add other ingredients. Knead for 10 minutes. Roll out and top with toppings. Bake at 450 for 8 - 10 minutes.
**We made little mini pizzas with this dough the other night and they baked about 15 minutes on 425.
4 comments:
I must try this. We had homemade pizza for Cali's birthday, and I was looking for a great recipe.
BTW: I wish you guys could come the EHS 10 year anniversary. I'm sure it will be just wonderful.
There is nothing like a great homemade pizza!
THANK YOU! I'm making pizza tonight! You're the best!! Miss you.
Okay, We both know I'm not Betty Crocker in the kitchen but... I need you to clarify something. Last night I ended up making both recipes because I tried making the first recipe (the one that has to rise) and I got a little confused. I thought it called for 7 or 8 (7/8) cups of water but, I think it really called for 7/8ths of a cup. right? So the first one didn't work out :) But the second recipe was AWESOME! I had company over and it was a hit!! Thanks again! You're the best!!
Post a Comment