Yesterday we went rafting down a really mellow part of the Rio Grande with some friends. The kids, okay so just Jack and Craig, liked getting out of the boat and swimming/floating. It was a beautiful day. Maybe next time Dave and I will wear our swimming suits too.
Most of the kids before we got in the raft.
Jack going for a "swim."
"Swimming"
The kids had fun throwing chunks of mud in the river.
5 comments:
It's 59 degrees outside here and I am really jealous of you.
How fun! River rafting is so much fun. Jack looks like a really fun kid. He is always up for an adventure.
How fun is that? You guys win the "fun Saturday contest"...we just did yard/house work, blah! In the picture of Jack going into the water, he looks a lot like Kate!
That does look like fun! Saturday was hot and HUMID out here.
It looks like you guys are never wanting for something fun to do! I would love to raft down a river. All ours up here are too cold to get in.
Post a Comment