We've gone to the golf course after dinner three or four times since we've been here. The kids love it! Jack wants to play golf all the time. The way he says golf sounds like a mix between golf club and grandpa. Kate wasn't so into it last night, but Jack loved it. He's getting better every time we go.
Jack looks totally engrossed. It is great. Maybe he'll make a lot of money some day. It was especially great when contrasted with the picture of Kate. Hey...to each their own.
Jack looks like a miniature pro. I love it! He's Jame's dream child...one who loves golf! AnneMarie has been taking lessons from Steve (from the ward). I've played with her a couple times. We're becoming golf chicks!
7 comments:
The picture of Kate coloring on the golf course is priceless, and Jack has an awesome swing!
Jack looks totally engrossed. It is great. Maybe he'll make a lot of money some day. It was especially great when contrasted with the picture of Kate. Hey...to each their own.
Thanks for the pictures Jen! It looks like you guys have been having fun! Dad says Jack looks like a Tiger Woods in the making!!
Love Mom
I'm with Kate!
How fun to live so close to a golf course. Geoff and Haley would love that! Maybe we will look into Dental opportunities in LA!
How cute your kids are!
Jack looks like a miniature pro. I love it! He's Jame's dream child...one who loves golf! AnneMarie has been taking lessons from Steve (from the ward). I've played with her a couple times. We're becoming golf chicks!
Post a Comment