Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kate Tagged!

Kate's cute friend, Shannon, tagged her. Here are her answers:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
K: Uh. (Shoulder Shrug.) Brush your teeth.

2. What makes mom happy?
K: If you clean up your toys.

3. What makes mom sad?
K: If you don’t clean up your toys.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
K: She tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
K: I don’t know. What did you like?

6. How old is your mom?
K: (Should Shrug.) I don’t know.

7. How tall is your mom?
K: (Held up her hands.) 10 miles.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
K: You like doing homework with me.

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
K: You get lost.

10. If you mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
K: For being a swimming lesson teacher.

11. What is your mom really good at?
K: Doing abracadabra.

12. What is your mom not so good at?
K: Not helping clean up toys.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
K: Wash the dishes.

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
K: I don’t know. Do you like hot dogs?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
K: Doing the dishes.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
K: Princess Pea on Super Why. I love Super Why. I love Princess Pea.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
K: Go outside in the front yard and ride my bike.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
K: Good. But sometimes you are bad.

19. How are you and your mom different?
K: Because we don’t have matching colors on our hands.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
K: Because she always lets me watch a show.

Kate tags: her cousins Aubrey, Ethan, Callie, Haley and Avery

9 comments:

Wendi said...

Shannon said "I love Super Why too! I love Princess Pea too!" She also giggled the entire time I read it to her. Then we had to read it again. I'm glad Shannie remembers her friend Kate.

Tiffany said...

This was so cute!!! I love that you put the shoulder shrugs in too!

Michal Thompson said...

love love love it. They still say funny things.

lis said...

Kate is so cute!

epic said...

Thanks for sharing!

Cammie said...

That is so funny. I think it's great that she thinks you are 10 miles high. Very funny.

Meagan said...

That is really cute. How funny. I am glad that you are good at dishes but not at cleaning up toys. You better get on that! Ha ha. Cute girl.

Melinda said...

That is so funny. I love that if you are not around Kate, then you are "lost". You'd better keep her close so you don't get lost! So cute. We love Kate.

Melinda said...

BTW, I just read this through with Ethan (he loved hearing what Kate had to say) and noticed that you doing dishes seems to come up a lot. Is this because you went a year without a dishwasher???