Does anyone have any great salmon recipes (grilled or not)? I'm usually not a big fish fan, but we have some salmon in our freezer that I'd like to try. Thanks!
My oldest brother cedar planks his salmon. It gives it a really nice smokey taste. I'm not sure where you guys would be able to get the cedar planks, though. Is it a salmon filet, or like a salmon steak?
My friend Kelly makes a good salmon recipe. She puts the salmon on tin foil, smears mayonnaise on top of the salmon, sprinkles it with lemon pepper, covers it with tin foil and then grills it on medium for 1/2 hour with the grill lid shut. It is moist and delicious.
I just bake it on a tin foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it and then dot it with butter or drizzle with melted butter. Then I bake it at 400 for about 10-15 minutes. Then I serve it with the chimichurri salsa. The recipe is on Grandmas Cafe. This is my favorite way!
Hey sis! Long time no talk! Yes, I have a great one that is super cheap and fast! Put the salmon in a glass microwave-sized container and then sprinkle the salmon with some liptons onion soup mix, put a little butter on each portion of fish, then add some garlic salt, salt and pepper, a few drops of lemon juice and warchestershire sauce on each portion and then microwave. I usually microwave two salmon portions for about 8 minutes, but it just depends on how thick they are or how many you have. Just microwave them until they flake apart and are all the same light pink color throughout! Sometimes I add about a tablespoon of water to the mixture just so that the fish don't dry out while they're cooking. Tom doesn't like fish, but he loves this salmon when I make it! Best of luck!
5 comments:
My oldest brother cedar planks his salmon. It gives it a really nice smokey taste. I'm not sure where you guys would be able to get the cedar planks, though. Is it a salmon filet, or like a salmon steak?
I just like to use this great sause I get at Costco. I am going to have to get ride of it here in a few days.
Wish I could pain a wall! So did you buy a house?
My friend Kelly makes a good salmon recipe. She puts the salmon on tin foil, smears mayonnaise on top of the salmon, sprinkles it with lemon pepper, covers it with tin foil and then grills it on medium for 1/2 hour with the grill lid shut. It is moist and delicious.
I just bake it on a tin foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it and then dot it with butter or drizzle with melted butter. Then I bake it at 400 for about 10-15 minutes. Then I serve it with the chimichurri salsa. The recipe is on Grandmas Cafe. This is my favorite way!
Hey sis! Long time no talk! Yes, I have a great one that is super cheap and fast! Put the salmon in a glass microwave-sized container and then sprinkle the salmon with some liptons onion soup mix, put a little butter on each portion of fish, then add some garlic salt, salt and pepper, a few drops of lemon juice and warchestershire sauce on each portion and then microwave. I usually microwave two salmon portions for about 8 minutes, but it just depends on how thick they are or how many you have. Just microwave them until they flake apart and are all the same light pink color throughout! Sometimes I add about a tablespoon of water to the mixture just so that the fish don't dry out while they're cooking. Tom doesn't like fish, but he loves this salmon when I make it! Best of luck!
Post a Comment