- The mountains and all the trees.
- How it clouds up, cools off, and rains (or tries to) every afternoon in the summer.
- How quiet it is. The birds in the backyard sound really loud (and so do my kids).
- Really nice people.
- All the great free family community events.
- 9:00 church (and it never changes since we're the only ward in our building)

Here's an aerial pic of Los Alamos. The lab is on the left and we live on the very northern mesa (on the right).
3 comments:
The "LA" that isn't la-la land. I'm glad you are at the end of your moves, but sad that you are so far from us.
Yep... those are the things I loved about LA too. Mike is wondering if you guys are on Baranca mesa?
It hasn't rained for days here. I would love a little of LA's rain for a few days. :)
Post a Comment