Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine Playdate

This morning we invited four of Kate's friends over to make valentines and decorate sugar cookies. I was thinking that they would make valentines for at least a half hour (Kate can make them for hours on end) and then decorate sugar cookies. But I forgot that boys are a little different than girls and they just wanted to play! The boys played with trains and the girls dressed up. But they each made at least one valentine and the sugar cookies were a hit! So, a good time was had by all. It's good for my kids to have to share their toys (especially hard for Kate, but she enjoys it in the end). And it was great for me to have a little time to talk to my friends and play with the kids. I was going to take some pictures to post, but I forgot. Oh well.

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

It was really the highlight of our week. Braden had so much fun! Thanks for having us over and for the yummy sugar cookies!