Monday, March 10, 2008

Two Cameras and a Gate

Today I am so glad that we have two old cameras with dead batteries and a fenced backyard (even though it is tiny) with a gate. I opened the back door this afternoon and the kids went in and out and played for hours. It was heaven! They had so much fun! Jack spent a lot of time telling our neighbor's dog to say, "Cheese!"


6 comments:

Cammie said...

Thank the Lord for some nice weather! It really is a dream come true when the kids can play outside!

The Schramm Family said...

It's freezing here! I am getting sick of snow and coldness~Can't wait for parks and pool this year:)
Later
Jack is getting to be a big boy now. Yippee:)

annelisa said...

I am glad you had 1 working camera to capture those cute pictures!

Melinda said...

Can we come live at your house until it gets warmer up here? I love the picture of Kate and Jack together!

AnneMarie said...

We are LOVING this weather. Hyrum told me that it is going to snow on Friday. Boo.

Wendi said...

Wow! Outside without a coat! I can't wait until it starts warming up out here! Its so fun to see the pictures of the kids!