Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinderellee, Cinderellee

On Sunday my friend, Jen, told me about a Cinderella park that isn't too far away. Kate has been dying to go since she found out that there is such a thing as a Cinderella park. We finally made it there this afternoon in between rain showers (actually it sprinkled pretty much the whole time that we were there, but I'm pretty sure Kate was too busy to notice).
We all got to take many turns driving the coach.
The ladders to the castle are inside the turrets.
Too bad I didn't fit through the little hole, so I couldn't get
up on top of the castle with the kids.

Jack is yelling, "Giddyup!"

I'm sure that we'll be back to play at this park soon. Poor Jack had a hard time keeping up with Cinderella/Kate. She had a plan of where Cinderella was going and what she was doing. Good times!

5 comments:

mags said...

Avery wants a one way ticket to the cinderella park! And a playdate with Kate.

Melinda said...

Too fun! Where's her Cinderella dress???

lis said...

sounds like little girl heaven! What a good mommy you are to have an outing AND take the camera!! Love you tons

AnneMarie said...

SO FUN!! Can we come along next time you go?

Cammie said...

Oh my, I wish we lived downtown! I might be able to fake that one as Disneyland...Ok probably not, but atleast a close (less expensive) alternative.