Jack has a few more great children's books to add to our collection after his birthday. I thought I'd share what some of our favorite books are.

This is my new favorite book. So cute! She also wrote one called, "Llama Llama Mad at Mama."

We loves these books (thanks Melinda for telling us about them).

A classic!

We love these dinosaur books.

Thanks Mom for the cute new books! We love the "If you give a..." books.

Thanks Anne Marie for this one. I love this book! I can't believe that we haven't read it before.
5 comments:
My girls love Llama Llama. So do I. I love new books! You can never have too many books!
We haven't read Llama Llama for a couple of years...thanks for reminding me of that great book. I didn't know there was another one! We'll have to check it out soon. We used to love a book called "Moo, Baa, La, La, La" by Sandra Boynton. I think Jack is at an age where he'd really like that book. Ethan had the first half of the book memorized and loved to recite it.
You are an amazing cake decorator!!! These kids get old so fast. Thanks for listing those books, we are always in need of some good books!!
It's been far too long since I've left comments! So sorry about that. Next time we are at storytime I'll have to check out Llama Llama. Thanks for the recommendations!
Awesome! Bear Snores On and Moose a Muffin are two of our big faves here. My kids love Llamas so I think I'll get that one, thanks for the suggestions!
Post a Comment