Kate said to me the other day after printing off some princess coloring pages, "This makes my spirit happy."
Then later that day we took her babies for a walk in her new double stroller and I discovered that she didn't just have two babies in it, but five babies. She's very into babies lately. Our dining room is set up as a nursery/kitchen for her babies.
Anyway... Our walk around the block took quite a while. We had to stop at the park and then Jack kept having to put his teddy bear in time out over and over. I've been putting Jack in time out when he won't sit down or stay in the stroller. We go on a lot of long walks, and this has really helped.
1 comment:
Time out over and over and over and over. I can relate. Carter will never stay where I put him. Frustration.
Post a Comment