
Last night Dave and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. We took advantage of having my parents here overnight. They were really sweet and put the kids to bed so we could go on a "date". I was really disappointed with the movie. The whole plot was kind of "out-there" and a lot of the film looked really, really fake.
Over Memorial Day weekend we watched National Treasure 2 and I kept comparing the two movies while I was watching. So, comparing the two movies National Treasure 2 is the better one. I really enjoyed it.
4 comments:
That's too bad! I've been looking forward to Indiana Jones, but I must say, even from the previews (which had parts that looked a little fake to me)I've been a little skeptical about whether we'd like this one. I agree that National Treasure 2 was really good. Thanks for renting it!
I was looking forward to it too. But I've also wanted to see National Treasure 2, so now I can be excited about that one. I guess we'll wait to see Indie until it is on video.
Christian's been dying to see Indiana Jones, I don't have much interest in it anyway. I heard there are aliens? Not my style!
How fun you got to go on a date! I heard on the radio that George Lucas didn't use CGI and all that modern stuff because he wanted to maintain the same sort of movie style as the original Raiders of the Lost Ark that was made in the 80's. I haven't seen it, but I've also heard people were disapointed.
Post a Comment