Today Kate had her Spring dance recital. It was a little chaotic and crazy with so many little girls running around (okay, so there were a lot of crazy mothers running around too), but Kate did a great job. I love watching her dance!
Here's Kate with her sweet teacher, Miss Julie.

Finishing her tap dance.

Can you tell which one is Kate? She's the one in the pink hat. Okay, so she's the 6th girl from the right. (Two girls are standing really close together so it looks like five girls.) We had a hard time keeping track of where she was when they were dancing around in circles. Since all the girls look the same in their hats. The dances were all to music from Mary Poppins.

8 comments:
She looks SO cute. What a fun dance class. I counted six girls over from the left side on that last picture and that girl doesn't look like Kate at all to me...the girl who is five from the right looks like her to me??? Am I crazy??
Melinda -- you're not crazy. I'm just retarded and wrote that she's six from the left. She's really six from the right (it looks like five girls because two are standing really close together).
You have been super busy. I still need to post about Dylan's Dance concert!
What a cute girl. I am excited for the day when Brooklyn can be in a dance class. I hope she wants to also, because I never really got to as a kid, and I want her to. Anyway, I am glad she had fun, and hopefully you will be able to find stuff like that for her to do in NM.
Avery loves the pink hat! Her dance teacher looks so nice! It is great when the teacher loves her job.
Very cute. That is a whole lot of little girls!
I start Kenley in dance this fall! I am so excited for the cute little dresses and recitals:) Kate is adorable.
Kate looks super cute! Shannon really enjoyed looking at the pictures of Kate and kept asking me which one she was. It looks like a super fun time!
Shannon wants to see the pictures of the recital again, so I better end this comment. :)
Post a Comment