Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Annelisa, so here goes:

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys:

1. Spending time with my family and friends

2. Baking and Grilling

3. Early morning runs with a friend (thanks Natalie for running with me!) It's n ot such a joy if I have to run by myself.

3 Fears:

1. Bears (Our little neighbor boy told me yesterday that a couple of years ago there was a bear on our street that knocked over all the garbage cans. So now I'm even more scared of all the wildlife around here)

2. Driving and stopping on steep roads.

3. Losing my kids

3 Goals:

1. Be calm and patient with my kids.

2. Eat less

3. Be able to run longer distances than 5 miles.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:

1. Checking my email and favorite blogs too often everyday.

2. The Office (Dave and I just started watching it a while ago. We're halfway through Season 2. It'll be sad when we're all caught up.)

3. Finding new recipes (I don't always make them, but I like to read about them).

3 Facts about myself:

1. We've moved 9 times in the last 7 years.

2. I miss Target, Sam's Club, and yes, Walmart. I look forward to grocery shopping at Smith's a little too much. And I look forward to the weekly Smith's ad to see what it going to be on sale that week. I know it's sad, but oh well.

3. Sometimes dream about weeding our backyard. After I spend a few hours weeding the back lawn I usually dream about it that night.

I tag: KJ, Liz, Kristen, Lissa, Suzi

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Isn't The Office great? We just got hooked this past spring.

And speaking of bears, we saw one just the other day by the church. I didn't realize when we moved out here that apparently there are black bears all over the place.

suzi said...

Bears by your house?! That's nuts! We were in Canada and saw some HUGE bears! Luckily we were in our car! How's life?