Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Clean Team

Lately my kids have been a little more interested than usual in helping me clean. Kate's new thing to do is to clean her room on her own (which I think is wonderful). Most of the stuff that should be put away is stuffed between her bed and her dresser, but at least she's trying.
Jack loves to vacuum. I swept the floor and made little piles and Jack would vacuum them up. It was great. He's pretty efficient and get's all the dirt.

4 comments:

Cammie said...

What good helpers. My kids make way more messes than they help clean. Except Cali, she LOVES to mop the floor, dust, and do anything that involves spraying cleaner.

Melinda said...

That's great. Jack looks so happy with the vacuum hose! I can't believe Kate WANTS to clean her room. I'll have to tell Ethan, maybe he'll be inspired (hey, it worked to get him to start dressing himself when he heard that Kate could).

suzi said...

So can the "clean team" come to my house next?! Your kids are really cute!

Wendi said...

Thats so funny. Cameron loves the vacuum too. Thats a good idea about letting him vacuum the dust piles... I'll have to give that a try. Usually he just walks around with the attachments making vacuum sounds.