This afternoon it stopped raining/snowing for a while, so I told the kids to get ready and we'd take their babies/strollers on a walk. I went downstairs for a second to switch the laundry before we left. When I went upstairs I saw the kids wearing some nice outfits.
Kate is wearing her leotard (today was dance class), dance tights with her new capris on top, her new shoes on the wrong feet and her favorite sunglasses. She started posing and saying things like, "awesome" and "yeah, man." Her sunglasses make her feel really cool (which I think she is). When I came upstairs Jack had his new shorts on (we bought some summer clothes this week, but it's been too cold for the kids to wear them). They were on backwards and not up over his diaper, but he thought they were pretty cool and started dancing around. He grabbed his shades and posed like Kate too.
After our little photo shoot we went on our walk down the block and back. On the way home Jack fell (he falls every minute or so), but since he was wearing shorts he scraped up his knee. I guess it must have hurt because I had to carry him home and he didn't move off of the couch for an hour or so. I think I made the situation worse by putting a bandaid on his knee. He didn't like that so much.
6 comments:
Speaking of summer clothes, I need to get some for my girls. But it doesn't look like it is too pressing. It has been snowing off and on today!
Hate that you are gone this weekend! I know I'm being selfish but I look over at your back door from my house and it's so dark. I hope you are having fun though. See you soon. P.S. I love how the pics turned out from the shoot. :)
Kate and Jack have such style! You should design and kids clothes line called: "Kate and Jack!"
Your kids have such fun personalities, and you do a great job capturing them:)
These are some of the best moments, the ones you least expect. They look great!
I love those pictures. Where did Kate learn to say "awesome", etc. and do 70's disco poses anyway???
Post a Comment