Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Simple Pleasures Tag

Anne Marie started this fun simple pleasures tag. I'm supposed to post at least of 5 of my favorite things. Here they are:

My Kitchenaid Immersion Blender

Or course, I have to include some food. I love Whole Grain Rice a Roni.

And, I love Skippy Natural Peanut Butter (no partially hydrogenated anything in it)
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes -- since Jack loves to pee in the potty!

Camelbak water bottle

OxiClean spray

These are my simple pleasures. What are yours? I tag ALL OF YOU!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Your favorite things are some of mine too! I'll have to try the whole grain Rice-A Roni...that's a new one to me.

mags said...

Love the natural skippy! I just bought 6 jars of it at Wal-Mart cause they are always out.

AnneMarie said...

Thanks so much for doing this! It's really helpful to get some personal recommendations! You're the best! P.S. I made the bread and.... I should have watched you shape the loafs because mine turned our very odd looking on top. Taste great, just ugly. Hehe. Practice makes perfect I guess. I'll bring some over tomorrow, along with your pans. Thanks again. :)

Cammie said...

Cannot go an hour around here without some Clorox wipes! No joke!