
Here are a few things that Kate said to me this morning that I wanted to write down.
Me: Kate don't pick your nose.
Kate: Fine, I'll go hide somewhere else and do it.
I braided a little section of Kate's hair this morning and this is what she thought about it.
Kate: Mom, you're a genius. You should do this on Sundays.
Wow! I'm a genius! Who knows how long Kate will keep thinking that about me?
6 comments:
That made me laugh, especially the one about going somewhere else to pick her nose! I love it, thanks for sharing!
She is funny. You are a genius...How did you get her to hold still long enough to do a braid? Oh, I guess she is not 18 months old.
How funny! I love the funny things kids say!
I can't get over how grown up she looks!!! She is darling:)
Annelisa told me once that Geoff didn't mind the girls picking their noses - it was just extra protein!!!
In deed, I'm afraid we are not going to geniuses for very long....unfortunately!
Post a Comment