What a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday Kate! You are such a fun Mom. Doll cake, ballons, sign, crate paper AND McDonalds! Life just doesn't get any better then that!
This is from Ethan: Happy Birthday Kate. I really like to be with you. And I like to play with you so much. I like to have races. And I love to play on the trampoline with you and Jack. I like that you guys are really fun. I like you as much as your mom and dad. I really like to have some fun with you. Love Ethan.
5 comments:
What a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday Kate! You are such a fun Mom. Doll cake, ballons, sign, crate paper AND McDonalds! Life just doesn't get any better then that!
Happy Birthday Kate! You are the cutest little girl and we love you! I think you get cuter every year. We hope you had a great day.
This is from Ethan:
Happy Birthday Kate. I really like to be with you. And I like to play with you so much. I like to have races. And I love to play on the trampoline with you and Jack. I like that you guys are really fun. I like you as much as your mom and dad. I really like to have some fun with you. Love Ethan.
Happy Birthday Kate! I can't believe she is 4! That means Callies turning 4 right around the corner! I love a good excuse for some cake!
So beautiful and growing up so fast!
Post a Comment