So, I went on a little trial run this morning to see how my ankle feels when I run and I was very happy when it didn't hurt at all! Hooray! I sure was out of breath from that really short run. I haven't gone running for almost a month and I've missed doing it.
4 comments:
Hooray! Take it easy though. Good for you for "getting back on the horse"!
P.S. I love the new look of your blog!
Nice! I'm way impressed. I need to do the same thing. I wish I could blame my ankle... I've just let myself get too busy! Not a good excuse! Especially with my love for treats!
Great job! Did I miss something? Did you hurt your ankle? I just got my running lungs to sustain me for 50 minutes, it's not pleasant but I'm hoping it pays off in the long run?? Hopefully??
Post a Comment