We loved having Derek and Meagan and Brooklyn stay and watch the Jazz game with us. We'll miss you guys when you're in CA! But, go Jazz! (Maybe I'll actually watch more of the Jazz game tomorrow night. I used to watch them, but not so much anymore since it's usually time to get the kids in bed.)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Saturday Excitement
Kate had her first soccer game this Saturday. It was snowing on Tuesday, so she didn't have practice, so Saturday was her first time playing soccer with someone other than Dave. It was fun to watch her run around after the pack of kids. I videoed it, so I couldn't see her all that well, but tonight we watched the video and it was pretty funny. Every time the other team set up a "wall" Kate would line up with them. She is super excited about playing and she loves being on Tommy's team (her cute friend).

We loved having Anders' birthday party at our house after Kate's game. Thanks Melinda for letting us celebrate his birthday with you! We had a yummy lunch and cake, watched Anders (actually Ethan and Kate) open his presents, then a fun trip to the zoo.
Jack was trying out Anders' fun, bouncy horse and got embarrased. After a few minutes of having his head down we figured out that he'd fallen asleep.
A highlight of the zoo trip -- kettle corn! My favorite (and obviously Kate's since she wouldn't let go of the bag).
Cute cousins! We love being with cousins! I wish the rest of the cousins lived closer so they could all play. Maybe someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love that picture of Jack. I didn't know Kate was playing soccer! Avery will LOVE those pictures.
Thanks for letting us use your house for our birthday headquarters! We will really miss you guys when you go to New Mexico again. I think our social life is going to shrink by about 50% with you guys and Derek's family leaving. Maybe now we'll have more incentive to make friends in our own town!
Go Purple Panthers!! I love it. Kate did a great job! She couldn't be any cuter out there. I was worried you were going to post the video you took at the game because I'm sure that all you could hear was me at the other goal yelling, "Yay purple! Come on, this way!!!" ... nobody wants to hear that in my high pitched yelling voice! ;) I'm so glad Kate's on our team now!
What fun pictures! Poor Jack getting embarrased. I want to come to Kate's next game. Braden would love to watch her and cheer from the sidelines.
Busy busy Saturday. I love Jack's face in the popcorn picture. He is so funny!
Thanks for letting us stay so late. We are going to miss you guys a lot, around this time (moving) I always wonder why we didn't get to do more stuff while we were all so close. Oh well...maybe we can go swimming sometime on a visit.
Post a Comment