Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Shades

The kids modeling their new sunglasses. I love The Children's Place! Hopefully the kids won't break their glasses anytime soon, since they always want to wear mine.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, I just saw the kid's pictures you put up on the sidebar! They turned out GREAT...I love them, they are adorable. The sunglasses pic is pretty cute too. Hopefully it will save your glasses. Anders now reaches for mine whenever I wear them, but they are prescription glasses, so I try my best not to let him get them!

Melinda said...

P.S. Kate's outfit is so cute, I love the leggings. And Jack's camo sunglasses kill me!

Cammie said...

Tons of style!!

Michal Thompson said...

Ashlyn is always breaking her sunglasses, but they do look so cute in them. Way to go on pictures- that can always turn out to be a nightmare.

Tasha said...

Those pictures are darling!!! I can't wait until I can take Kenley's pictures and she doesn't cry through half the session:) I love the glasses, I get Kenley's there also because they are usually 2 for 5 and since she can't live without them, we are constantly needing to buy more.

mags said...

What awesome specs! You've seriously got some cute kids on your hands. you should call the gap.