Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Successful Photo Shoot

This morning the kids and I were brave and got the kids' pictures taken. I usually have them taken once a year around the time of their birthdays, so it was that time of year again. The kids did really well. I was really happy! The kids kept their clothes clean, their hair still looked okay when we got their, we got a great photographer, and the kids smiled. And, no one cried! Hooray! After four years of being a mom, this was the best photo shoot ever. I had them taken at the Sear's in Fashion Place mall.

I don't think I've been shopping at a actual mall since we moved in August. I've gone shopping plenty, but not in a mall. And I've been to the Gateway, but we weren't there to shop. It was recomfirmed to me that I really don't love shopping because the kids don't like it. We were all ready to go get in the car and I realized that my earring was missing. I usually don't wear earrings, but I actually bought some the other day. So, we had to backtrack through the whole mall back to the Children's Place where, luckily, my earring was on the floor. But overall, our morning was a success.

I'll post some of the kids' pics on the sidebar. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray, I can't wait to see them. You've always been really good about getting portraits done. I'm glad it went so well. That's great that you were able to find the earring...and you didn't even need Dave (the small object finder)there to find it!

annelisa said...

The pictures turned out very cute! I haven't had my girls pics taken professionally for a long time. Geoff thinks it isn't necessary since we take so much of our own!

Cammie said...

The pictures turned out amazing! At our house it's always a fiasco to get pictures done, but it's worth it!

Wendi said...

They turned out so great! The kids look SO cute! I need to get some nice pics of my kids taken. Hopefully they will cooperate as well as your kids did!

Meagan said...

Those are really cute pictures. Maybe when we move we'll get Brooklyn's done. I know she will hate the photographer though...she is NOT fond of strangers.